I’m sure you’ve noticed that in almost every outfit post I feature something I got from RocksBox. I have a ton of jewelry from them that I’ve purchased over the course of being a member. I am also currently still a member so I get a new box of goodies whenever I’m tired of my current set. #Winning
I wanted to share my tips for getting the most out of RocksBox so here’s what I’ve learned since becoming a member in June 2013.
1. Sign up for free! There are always free month subscriptions available. Pick almost any blogger and they’ll have a personalized code for you to use. My code is happyclosetxoxo. Go sign up!
2. After you’ve signed up you’ll take the style quiz. It pinpoints your style pretty well, but try to be as specific as possible when taking it. This will determine what comes in your first box.
3. Share your RocksBox code with friends! RocksBox has a really great marketing model. They give you a code to share with 3 of your friends to gift them with a free month. This will, in turn, give you a credit of $25 to be used on any future purchase. So, share, share, share!
4. Share it on social media. Everyone who is a member at RocksBox gets different items in their box and we all want to see what you got! Share it on Instagram using #rocksbox.
5. And while you’re hashtagging make a visit over to the RocksBox Instagram to see what new items they have! You can comment on any photo with #wishlist and that item will be added to your wishlist (as long as your IG account is linked to your RocksBox account which you can do here).
6. Create a wishlist! These are items you want to see in your next RocksBox. Make the subscription work for you.
7. Once you’ve received your first box make sure you leave reviews and very clear feedback. This will make it easier for your stylist to send you exactly what you want. Make sure you leave feedback after every box. It really helps. I received a few cuffs over the course of my membership and they were far too big for me, but after leaving feedback it hasn’t happened again.
8. Send it back. Not happy with your box? Or tired of it? Send your box back for a new one! RocksBox supplies free shipping and free returns. Save the packaging from your set as this is the envelope you’re to send your box back in. Also, make sure to apply the return shipping label. This can be found in the bottom of the box. If you leave feedback when you send it back you’re next box will get to you even sooner.
9. Have fun with it! There’s no long term commitment. So, sign up for a month, get some friends to join too! Just remember to cancel it if you no longer want to be a member.