I’m beginning to compile my gift guides for the blog and found myself finding some things that I’ll add to my own list this year. I’ve blogged about a lot of these items throughout the year and have yet to purchase them which makes it the perfect opportunity to add them to the list! I doubt I’ll get all or any, but maybe!
2. I love this clutch! It’s a little pricy, but I could see myself keeping this for a long time. An investment piece for sure.
3. Black skinny jeans. I’ve washed my pair of black skinny jeans so many times that their all tattered and worn looking. I tried these on at Old Navy a few weeks back and other than being too long I loved them! Luckily for me they have the short style online which is making me want to gift them to myself.
4. D’orsay flats in black. Need I say more? I’ve worn out my taupe pair and figured a nice black pair would get me through the Florida winter months.
5. This top is on my list because it’s cozy, relaxed, and so comfortable looking. I’m sure I could come up with tons of ways to style it too!
6. A flat iron. Mine is on its way out. I’ve had it since graduating college and it’s seen better days. I’d love to replace it for those rare times I take a flat iron to my mane.
7. A new oversized scarf. I own an aztec printed one and wear it often, but I’d love to get one in plaid too!
8. I wrote about these Cuyana totes a while back and they’re still on the top of my most wanted list. It’s an item I could see myself having for years to come. Now to decide on black or caramel.
9. These! Because I haven’t purchased them just yet.